Skip to main content

OUR PRECIOUS CAT


Some years ago,

When I was a child

We lived in a small strange village

No cats exist in it.

Cats were living in all villages around it

But in that village No cats at all.

Why?

No one knows

Dogs and rats, but no cats

What should we do?

Rats are everywhere free and happy

eat or just play

always they made troubles

Who will save us?

We asked hopefully

We need a cat

Only a cat can save us

A friend of my father gave us his precious cat

Mixed colored, white and orange

How beautiful it was!

A lovely male cat

It lived with us

It believed that It is one of the family

Slept in our bed

Ate our food

And played with us as a brother, not as our cat

We were so happy

But happiness time often is short

We had to travel for two weeks

We couldn't take him with us

With our neighbors, we left him

After they promised to take care of our precious lovely cat

When we returned to the village with too much longing

We asked about him

Simply they answered sorry, it died

With too much sadness and pain, How? we asked,

It refused to eat cats food and refused to sleep on the ground

It went out of the house we found it dead they answered.

Oh My God,

We searched for it We found its body beside a dead rat

With our love we Buried him

Goodbye, our saver.

Goodbye, our precious. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STAY WITH ME.

If you stay with me, the four seasons will be Spring. And the flowers in my garden will live so long. With no fear, all lovely birds will sing and fly. The Sun and the moon will dance in the Sky. You were higher than to be an impossible dream. From your light, all that I wished is only one beam. I was on the ground and you on a mountain peak. How could I hope? I had no wings; I was so weak.

GIVE UP NOW

Don't try to call her, and don't try to write. She is not Cinderella, She is not Snow White. Give up now and go, you are not her knight. Give up now and go, it is not your fight. Draw a smile on your face with no emotions Keep your eyes on your goal, no more illusions Wake up your mind, keep it sharp, no imaginations keep your poems in your heart and sail on oceans.

FOLLOW THE CAT

That lovely cat walked around me. It spooks sweetly and musically. It asked me why you are weak. Oh yes, I know cats can't speak. But I can imagine and write anything. Because I'm a poet and writing a song. Just wait, my dear, it told me more. It gave me a key for a secret door. I used the key but nothing happened. Again I tried, the door was not opened. Angrily I said; cat, do you mock me? It smiled and said give me that key. It smiled and said with the power of love. Whatever I will face only love I will give. Then it used the key and opened the door. How she disappeared, really I'm not sure. I walked through the door to a magical land. I found a sea of silver with golden sand. On a magical boat, I have crossed the sea. On the other side, I found a very big tree. About a thousand bird was singing a song. "Only love my dear could live too long" I listened to them and have fallen asleep. I was too tired so I have fallen too deep. Whe